Marie15
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Looking for folk who might be going on same trip as me to lake Garda 8th September as it would be nice to get to know you beforehand; its a long way off yet but time flies

Marie

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I am not going on this trip but i have heard it is very popular!

I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to post a review upon your return!

Thanks

Mark

TonyW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marie

I have booked this trip 8thSept. 9 places left so 16 booked. Have heard good things about Lake Garda and with hotel improved. Should be a great holiday.

Tony :thumbup:

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Went on this trip in June '11. Brilliant trip with a change of hotels due to our comments at the time.

Loved Verona and Venice. On this trip we saw Aida which was amazing. Ticked so many boxes on my To Do list- first time in Italy, Aida, Juliets' balcony, ride on a gondola, sipping tea on St Marks Square.

Enjoy this holiday :)

Jan

Jeanie44
(Member)
'Marie15' wrote:

Hi

Looking for folk who might be going on same trip as me to lake Garda 8th September as it would be nice to get to know you beforehand; its a long way off yet but time flies

Marie

Hi Marie

I too am booked for this trip and looking forward to it. This is my first trip with JY so feeling a little nervous about it all. I have heard it is a beautiful place so need to get a little fitter to enjoy the walks and cycle ride. I live in Somerset, anywhere near you?

Jean

Jeanie44
(Member)
Hi Marie, I too am booked on this trip. I am very nervous about it as its my first trip with JY and on my own. I am told lake Garda is a beautiful place so to enjoy the walks planned I must get a little fitter!!!!!

I live in Somerset, anywhere near you?

alexptl
(Member)
Hi everyone - I'm going on this trip too and am looking forward to it very much. This is my first time with Just You but have been on holidays by myself before (can be very lonely!). I'm from Bristol so am planning to stay at the airport the night before - any suggestions for hotels near the train station? Look forward to meeting you all. Alexandra
Marie15
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'gill2010' wrote:

Hi Marie

I have booked this trip 8thSept. 9 places left so 16 booked. Have heard good things about Lake Garda and with hotel improved. Should be a great holiday.

Hi Tony

im really looking forward to this trip should be great. Have you travelled with just you before?

Marie

Marie15
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jeanie44' wrote:

'Marie15' wrote:

Hi

Marie

Hi Marie

I too am booked for this trip and looking forward to it. This is my first trip with JY so feeling a little nervous about it all. I have heard it is a beautiful place so need to get a little fitter to enjoy the walks and cycle ride. I live in Somerset, anywhere near you?

Jean

Hi Jean

I travelled with JY once before it was ok so don't be nervous everyone is always very friendly. I live in London but will look forward to meeting you at the airport

Marie

TonyW
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Marie15' wrote:

'gill2010' wrote:

Hi Marie

Hi Tony

im really looking forward to this trip should be great. Have you travelled with just you before?

Marie

Hi Marie

I started with Travelsphere in 1994 and changed to Just You when it started. Been on over 30 holidays between them both North and South America, Asia, China ,New Zealand. Always had a good group, great tour manager and a good time.

Staying at Premier inn North terminal night before.

Look forward to meeting up

Tony:thumbup: