Moore
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone

Just booked my very first holiday with JY for Lake Garda and I am very nervous! I have to travel from Plymouth to Gatwick and was wondering if anyone else will be doing so from the Westcountry; maybe we could travel together. I am even nervous about that part! The coach leaves Plymouth at 03.30!!!

Celia

Sushep
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Celia,

I am on that trip. My first too. I live in Lympstone and am driving up to Gatwick on the 6th. I decided to book a hotel overnight as it is such an early start. I thought that way I will arrive less tired and stressed. If there is a way for you to meet me in Exeter on the 6th you would be very welcome to join me. Hopefully we could get you in to the same hotel where they will allow me to leave my car and drive us to the airport in the morning.

Please get in touch if you are interested in linking up.

Best wishes

Sue

Sushep
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Celia. So sorry I have just re-read and realise that you are going on the 20th not the 7th.

What a pity. I wish you all the best for your trip anyway.

Sue

Moore
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sue

Thanks for your message, sorry your're not going on 20th!! Have a great time anyway.

Celia

hazelh
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Celia, I'm not flying from Gatwick but just to let you know I am going on the Lake Garda holiday 20th September so look forward to meeting you there!

Hazel