Dream chaser
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked this trip, would like to see who else might be going. I know it is a long time till November but thought that would start the ball rolling early.
JMCC
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Dream wrote:

I have just booked this trip, would like to see who else might be going. I know it is a long time till November but thought that would start the ball rolling early.

Hi Dream chaser

I have also booked this holiday. I am 54 and will be travelling from Kent - what about you? Have you been on any other JY holidays, or are you a seasoned traveller? It is a long time to November, but time will soon pass - but I don't want to wish summer away (if we get one this year!).

Kind regards

Joyce

Dream chaser
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JMCC' wrote:

'Dream wrote:

Hi Dream chaser

I have also booked this holiday. I am 54 and will be travelling from Kent - what about you? Have you been on any other JY holidays, or are you a seasoned traveller? It is a long time to November, but time will soon pass - but I don't want to wish summer away (if we get one this year!).

Kind regards

Joyce

Hi Joyce, nice to know that there is at least 2 of us so far. This will be my first JY holiday. I am 62 and recently widowed so am feeling a bit nervous about the trip but also looking forward to it. I live on the south coast near littlehampton. I am off to Texas with friends on Friday for 10 days then to Ibiza in August for 2 weeks, need to keep occupied.

Regards

Clive ( dream chaser)

shopper21
(Member)
I've just returned from the April "Spirit of India" trip and had a brilliant time - you can read my testimonial on the relevant page. It's great to make contact with a few others before you go - helps to "break the ice" at Heathrow. We arranged to meet at Garfunkel's before our flight as the exec lounge was not available so we didn't turn up on our own at the gate. Anyway, pleased to provide any advice if required. Happy travels, Sue