SherryNC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello! I found this travel group when searching for singles travel. I have made 10 trips to Europe and Great Britain mostly over the last 10 years and primarily with tour groups. I am curious. Do any Americans travel with your group? I can get a direct flight from Charlotte, NC to Gatwick and have done this as a gateway. ( As information, North Carolina is on the East Coast of the US and several hours south of Washington, DC. )
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome to you Sherry NC

I have no idea on an answer for you..!!! but welcome, maybe try posting this on the editors board (OLLY) he might be able to give you a correct answer to your question. I have visited the states many times and you have some great sights to see.

Cindy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sherry,

Welcome to JY! On my holiday to India in March, there was a lady from Barbados and two people who lived in Spain, who joined the tour party at Heathrow, so it should be possible! I suggest you ring JY and talk through the nitty-gritty details with them. Hope you decide to go on holiday, I've been on 4 JY hols now and they have all been fantastic!

Best wishes,

Bob

katy1717
(Member)
Hi Sherry. I know a lady from South Africa who has been on a Just You holiday, I think there are also travellers from Ireland. So would assume that as you would start with everyone else at Gatwick (you'll just have come from further away) there would not be a problem. A quick look at the small print at the back of the new brochure I have just received says that if you dont hold a British passport its your responsibility to check the visa requirements of any countries you are intending to travel to (the brochure only covering requirements for British passport holders) - so this also implies they accept non UK passpost holders. However, as Cindy says ask Olly or email or phone.

Katy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and Welcome Sherry

I am sure you will be very welcome to travel with Just You.

Regards

Jaya

Faith
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SherryNC' wrote:

Hello! I found this travel group when searching for singles travel. I have made 10 trips to Europe and Great Britain mostly over the last 10 years and primarily with tour groups. I am curious. Do any Americans travel with your group? I can get a direct flight from Charlotte, NC to Gatwick and have done this as a gateway. ( As information, North Carolina is on the East Coast of the US and several hours south of Washington, DC. )

Hello. On my very first holiday with Just You there was an American lady in our group who had done just that. Booked a holiday in the UK and then incorporated a week of it with Just You.

Annam
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sherry

I've had people on the trips I've done from France/Spain/Cyprus. Some have flown to the UK and one couple who flown direct to the country of the holiday. As Cindy said, if you speak to Olly or Customer Services they will be able to help you.

Just You (and sister companies Travelsphere/Page & Moy) are a very good holiday company.

Anna