suetoby
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all

New to JY and was wondering abot the taster weekends.What do people who have been on them think.

Anyone else thinking of doing one?

Thanks

Sue

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Sue

I have not done a weekend with JY as when I started using this company they were not available. My first tour was to the USA, so I jumped straight in. Good Luck

newdoreen
(Member)
'suetoby' wrote:

Hi all

New to JY and was wondering abot the taster weekends.What do people who have been on them think.

Anyone else thinking of doing one?

Thanks

Sue

I had a wonderful time in Bournemouth in February met some lovely people all ages and everyone was so friendly. Go for it.

Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hello Sue

Welcome to the community. My first Just You break was a Discovery Weekend to Leeds and it was a terrific weekend. I assume that like most other first timers you are looking to test the waters.There is no need to worry, because everyone gels together so quickly, and your tour manager will make sure that you are not left out.

With hindsight, bearing in mind that you only really get one full day, I would suggest that you pick a main holiday and jump in with 2 left feet. Make your choice and go ahead and book and then you can look forward to a great holiday.

Best wishes

Peter

suetoby
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cindy

Think I might just jump straight in!! How many trips have you done? Whats your next? Have you had any problems?

Thanks

Sue

mgj
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue, went on a taster weekend at the end of March. Would recommend them as it is a good way of meeting others . It was great fun as well, haven't played musical chairs for years.Seriously I found it was just what I needed to push myself into booking a holiday on my own, knowing you will be looked after and not left alone. Mary
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sue

Have a look on the thread I put on the boards ....How many JY Hol's have you been on? ......

Which explains a bit more about my travel's. Only problem was Oz tour, and I have nothing booked at the moment I am awaiting the new brochure, but I feel a USA tour mught be the next one.

Cindy