tishtosh84
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I'm a 27 yr old who has just booked to go to Italy on May 10th. As its my first single trip what is everyone's opinions about this trip.

Hope to hear from you especially if your going on this trip or if you've been on it before

Smurfet14
(Member)
'tishtosh84' wrote:

Hi

I'm a 27 yr old who has just booked to go to Italy on May 10th. As its my first single trip what is everyone's opinions about this trip.

Hope to hear from you especially if your going on this trip or if you've been on it before

Smurfet14
(Member)
I went on this trip in september just gone & it was great. A good mix of people. Hotels arent bad found the hotel in montacatini the better out of the lot but they do all have air conditioning. Food is good & rep lisa is american & she was great. she goes out her way to help you out. You wil probably meet a load of people at the airport going so dont be shy introduce yourself. I went for first time this year as never done it alone before & am hoping to do sorrento in september. Enjoy it. Lots of wow moments
tishtosh84
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Smurfet14, glad you enjoyed the trip. I'm really looking forward to it now and getting soo excited thjat my family and friends are probably getting tired of it. lol.
Jimbojames
(Member)
Hi

I am on the 10th of May trip too and this is my first ever trip with Just You, slightly nervous and excited also :)

Really looking forward to going on this holiday :D

Jimbojames
(Member)
Hi

I am also on the 10th of May trip, im nervous & excited, this will be my first ever holiday with Just You :)

But am really looking forward to going on this holiday 😃

tishtosh84
(Member) (Topic Starter)
YEAH!!! found someone who's going. Can't wait to go either, and looking forward to meeting you and our fellow explorers 😃 :thumbup:

'Jimbojames' wrote:

Hi

I am also on the 10th of May trip, im nervous & excited, this will be my first ever holiday with Just You :)

But am really looking forward to going on this holiday :D

Rainbowface
(Member)
Hi Guys!!

I am also booked on this trip on 10th May. I'm 26 and have never travelled solo but I'm very excited about this!! I am counting sleeps on a daily basis :D

Rainbowface
(Member)
Hi Guys!!

I am also booked on this trip to Italy on 10th May!! I'm 26 and have never travelled solo before but I'm very excited about it.

I'm already counting the days til departure!! :D

Looking forward to meeting you all and enjoying a great week!!

xx

tishtosh84
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi rainbowface,

8 WEEKS TO GO :)

'Rainbowface' wrote:

Hi Guys!!

I am also booked on this trip to Italy on 10th May!! I'm 26 and have never travelled solo before but I'm very excited about it.

I'm already counting the days til departure!! :D

Looking forward to meeting you all and enjoying a great week!!

xx

Judy T
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I am going on this holiday to italy for the first time with JY 5th July. Hope you will give some info on your return JudyT
tishtosh84
(Member) (Topic Starter)
definatly. only 6 weeks to go 🙂
Rainbowface
(Member)
Hello there!!

Aaaaahh, only 29 sleeps to go, sooo excited!!! 😃 x

tishtosh84
(Member) (Topic Starter)
3 WEEKS TO GO 🙂
Rainbowface
(Member)
10 sleeps!!!!!!!!! 😃
tishtosh84
(Member) (Topic Starter)
1 WEEK TO GO!!!!!!. Any one going from Manchester airport?
Rainbowface
(Member)
One sleep!!! :D

See all you guys at the airport tmrw. I am flying from Aberdeen!

Eeeeeek!! x