Geoff Slater
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am considering the National Parks tour next year. Any comments[/b]
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did the one starting in Phoenix (10 day) and really enjoyed it, will maybe consider the longer version in the future.

Talking of America I've also done Americas Golden West which was fantastic.

Whatever you decide I doubt you'll be dissapointed.

Staffy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Geoff wrote:

Have booked for march 13th, have been to the area before, it is quite spectacular. Vegas great if you like slot machines !!

gill54
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Staffy' wrote:

'Geoff wrote:

Have booked for march 13th, have been to the area before, it is quite spectacular. Vegas great if you like slot machines !!

Geoff

I've booked this trip for September 25th. I have been to the Grand Canyon area before but have not visited Phoenix area so I'm looking forward to my visit.

Gillian

davegreg
(Member)
Yep, all booked for March 14th....never been to this area of the States before. 🙂
Staffy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'davegreg' wrote:

Yep, all booked for March 14th....never been to this area of the States before. :-)

Davegreg, if same as the one I am going it is on the 13th not 14th of march 2012 !!

Tess

patricebry
(Member)
'gill54' wrote:

'Staffy' wrote:

'Geoff wrote:

Geoff

I've booked this trip for September 25th. I have been to the Grand Canyon area before but have not visited Phoenix area so I'm looking forward to my visit.

Gillian

Hi Geoff,

I've done the National Parks and Canyons and enjoyed it so much I went again 2 years later! Brilliant holiday - especially the one with the ranch add-on! We had 4 nights at a ranch outside Tucson which was a wonderful experience but I think they only did it the once. Bring it back!!

Even wihout the ranch it was the best holiday I've had and I've been on alot!!

Regards, Pat

davegreg
(Member)
'Staffy' wrote:

'davegreg' wrote:

Yep, all booked for March 14th....never been to this area of the States before. :-)

Davegreg, if same as the one I am going it is on the 13th not 14th of march 2012 !!

Tess

You're right Tess......they must have changed it since i booked it , because my paperwork says wed 14th march! :huh: Good job you pointed that out...;)

KMcP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Geoff, I did this Sep '10 and absolutely loved it. All the parks offer something different to see.