betty.dolan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone. I am planning my first trip with JY. I have heard great reports from several people about their expriences. Not sure yet where to go!!

Any suggestions for first trip? Was not planning on doing a discovery weekend.

B

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Betty,

welcome from another Irish person using JY! I'm from Dublin, but living in Co. Wexford. I've done 3 JY trips so far and would recommend them all! If you don't want to stray too far, the Treasures of Andalucia was a great hol, with nice scenery and good food. I've also done America's Golden West, which was fantastic - especially San Francisco, Vegas and the Grand Canyon. But best of all was the South African Explorer (I also did the add-on to Victoria Falls) - just back a couple of weeks. It's an expensive trip, but if you love wildlife and stunning scenery it would be very hard to beat. If any of these trips interest you, I'd be happy to give you any further information. I've got India booked for next March. JY are a great company to travel with and all the tour managers have been brilliant.

All the best,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Betty

NOT sure where to go the world is your oyster.. Short tours I have done all good Austrian Lakes, Highlights of Tuscany and Poland and the tatra Mountains, if I had to pick one I think it would be austria STUNNING scenery. Long Haul I have done USA 3 x very exhausting but so worth it for value for money seen some fantastic sights, New York,,,,Boston..New England..East Coastliner tour...Nashville and Memphis....FANTASTIC....I have also done the Kenya Safari with the add on, AMAZING!!!! just loved seeing the animals...I have NZ booked for 2012. I hope you can find a tour to exite you and I hope you book it and give JY a go.

Cindy