rees
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, 

My first holiday with JY is fast approaching, I'm looking forward to going but (and there's always a but ) if I'm honest I'm a little anxious I hope it all goes well.Santorini  here I come.! 😉

intrepid traveller
(Member)
Welcome to the wonderful world of JY holidays.  Just be yourself, relax, have fun, be friendly.  I guess when you arrive home you will be thumbing through the book looking for your next adventure - that’s if you have not already done it on line whilst away!!!!

I am interested in the Santorinie holiday so will be very interested in your comments on return.  

ENJOY!!!

rees
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I enjoyed the holiday and Santorini is a nice island, but preferred Paros its far more chilled and relaxing.

We had a great group of people and Tour guide (Sue), everybody got on well and we had  some good times, so I will definitely be looking at more holidays for 2019.

The location for the Santorini sunset is very busy, but I was able to take some great photos of the sunrise from our hotel that had a great location, so looking forward to 2019. 🙂