ElaineC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just booked my first holiday with JY. Have been trawling the website for some weeks and finally plucked up the courage to book a holiday. Was going to try a UK weekend, but decided to take the plunge and booked Heart of Alpine Europe in August. Excited and nervous at the same time! Would be good to hear from anyone else booked on this tour. :D

Elaine

janet marie
(Member)
hello every one ive just joined JY. Ive been thinking of going on holiday on my own for a while but did not realise that there is so many people that do go on there own. I dont no were to go yet but hope 2 get booked in the next week or 2. Has any one got any advice were 2 go for a relaxing holiday. 😉
10lv
  • (Guest)
(Guest)
'janet wrote:

hello every one ive just joined JY. Ive been thinking of going on holiday on my own for a while but did not realise that there is so many people that do go on there own. I dont no were to go yet but hope 2 get booked in the next week or 2. Has any one got any advice were 2 go for a relaxing holiday. ;)

Hi I am am nebie myself and have just booked my 1st trip with ju to Halkidiki It sounds like a relaxing trip not to much dashing about but enough to keep it interesting.Hotel sounds good and the area is beautifull and I love greece and its people anyway .I travel from Gatwick on 26th September very nervous but so looking foerward to it .

Regards Dawn :shy::rolleyes:

Anne
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just wanted to say 'hi' to the Newbies - ElaineC and Janet Marie! 🙂