GillC01
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am new to Just You and am a little apprehensive but.... I have taken the plunge and booked a Discovery weekend, the one in Daventry on April 29th. Has anyone booked onto this or been on one of the weekends? Would love to hear from you

Gill

SHELLY 1
(Member)
Hi Gill cograts you took the plunge. My first tip in June 2011 (USA). Think we are all the same a bit unsure. But think of all the new friends we will make and new places to see. Enjoy and have fun. Michelle
Linpen
  • (Member)
(Member)
'GillC01' wrote:

I am new to Just You and am a little apprehensive but.... I have taken the plunge and booked a Discovery weekend, the one in Daventry on April 29th. Has anyone booked onto this or been on one of the weekends? Would love to hear from you

Gill

HI GillC01,Don't be apprehensive about your trip as everyone is in the same boat as you.I went to Paris for my first trip and loved it.Would be booking a lot more holidays with Just You but money is tight for me at this present time.Enjoy your weekend away.

Flyby
  • (Member)
(Member)
'GillC01' wrote:

Gill

Have been to Grand Canyon, Provence and did last Christmas in London. Had great experiences all round and I'm sure you won't regret mixing with other singles of all ages.

Cattoo
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill

Like you, I decided to try a Discovery Weekend first and I really enjoyed it. It was very relaxed and everyone was friendly. Many of us were on our first trip alone, but others had tried different holidays and were happy to share their knowledge. I felt comfortable with the Just You approach and have now booked my first holiday.

Catherine

GillC01
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks to everyone who replied to my message! It helps to hear from others who have been in the same situation. I am looking forward to the weekend and meeting people who will hopefully become friends!