Gael
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello All

Well, I've finally done it - booked for next year. Oh My!!!!!

I've booked the Wonder of China plus Hong Kong Add-on for November 2007. First time on my own but the thought of going to China and Hong Kong will hopefully help me to overcome my nervousness!

Has anyone else booked for November? I know it will be very cold so perhaps not too many will be tempted to go that time of year . . but I do hope there is at least one other person going!

Do post and put my mind at rest if you are - the date is 8 - 22 November.

Gael

juelarch
(Member)
Hi Gail

I've just seen your message, and I too will be taking my first Just You holiday to China, leaving Nov 8th. Unfortunately, no add-on. I'm looking forward to it, no matter what the weather! Not sure what clothes to pack - I think layers are recommended though. Have just bought a new camera in anticipation of all the sights!

Julia

holiday bunny
(Member)
Hi, my name is Ingrid and I went with Just You to China last Christmas and had a wonderful time and made some fantastic friends in the process.

I did not personally go on the "hong kong" add on, but the people I know that did though its was great and a complete contrast to China.

Hope you have a fantastic tip Gail and let us know what you think.

sandrabarber
(Member)
Hi Gail

I'm also on China Nov 8th trip (but not the add-on alas). Only two days to go! It's not my first trip as a solo traveller, but it will be my first trip with Just You. Look forward to meeting you.

Sandra