Nix79
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I'm thinking of booking with JY for the America's Golden West next March. I was just wondering if anybody could give me any info. Such as age range (i'll be 28 at the time of travelling), what the trip was like, any suggestions, etc?

Thanks

Nicola

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Nicola: I have been on Bos,New England and NYC, Sept last year and just been to Krakow and Tarta Mountains. On the Krakow trip there were 28 of us and ranged from 46-82 ish, try not to think of ages really, you all pick the holiday because you want to go to that Country so you have that in common, its only a couple of weeks maybe of your time at the end of the day.

I must say that both trip I have been on we have all got on so well, and had a real laugh and a very good time...I am going on a JY hol to USA with a lady I meet last year, so you can meet a fellow traveler to go on holidays again with this happens quite a few times I think.

I hope that you book a holiday and that you have a great time.

kara
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Nicola

I did the trip in March this year and it was brilliant. Our groups ages ranged from mid 20's to 60's and generally everyone just mixed in.

The weather gets warmer as you travel south. Take a jumper for San Fran then pack it in the bottom of the case when you get to Palm Springs as its scorching there and in Vegas.

There are plenty of optional excursions with this holiday and I did quite a few of them and it was well worth it. Best of all the trips was the Grand Canyon 3 in 1 which is probably one of the most amazing things I’ve ever done.

Like many people on this message board have said a good tour manager can make the trip and ours was brilliant. I’ve kept in touch with a number of the people off my trip and will hopefully be doing another trip with them later in the year.

Get booking and have a great time.

Kara

classie
(Member)
HI EVERYONE,

I am going to Lake Garda on the 26th of June from Manchester, my first time with jy and would like anyone going on this trip to get intouch, then we could look out for each other at the airport.

Claire

Anne
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Claire

I'm going to Lake Garda, from Manchester on 26th June and so I'll see you in the queue, no doubt!!

Anne