donna h
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hi Im Donna, Iv just booked my first holiday with JY. Im going walking in the Ahr Valley on the 1st of June 2012. Iv been meaning to book for some time but could not pluck up the courage to holiday alone. After a hard day at work, i rang and booked it. I am looking forward to it but id be lying if i said i was not a little apprehensive.....

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Donna, hope you have a great holiday.

Everyone is apprehensive at first thats natural but when you consider the number of us that come back to JY you'll realise that there is nothing to worry about, you'll be well looked after and will meet many like minded people.

lizzy1960
(Member)
'donna wrote:

Hi Im Donna, Iv just booked my first holiday with JY. Im going walking in the Ahr Valley on the 1st of June 2012. Iv been meaning to book for some time but could not pluck up the courage to holiday alone. After a hard day at work, i rang and booked it. I am looking forward to it but id be lying if i said i was not a little apprehensive.....

Donna Well done you will enjoy it i did walking in the Ahr Valley back in June this year it was alovely place nice hotel food was gud in one of the places we visted someone told us about spagghttie ice cream you must try it, wen we wen we had a mixture od sunshine / showers suggest waterproofs but it didn;t spoil it for us we had a excellent tour manager if it is Linda she was brillant we had a gud coach driver that joined in, i have booked to go to Germany this christmas plus im meeting up with 3 freinds i made on holiday reunion at Chetenham November 26th of this month. You won't be disappointed

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well done Donna. You will not regret it. I can assure you that you will have a very enjoyable holiday with Just You.

Jaya