Cjmp45`
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi I've just been browsing the site and choices of holidays - still a bit apprehensive about single woman travelling alone would love some feedback on your experiences of being solo traveller. many thanks Chris
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Chris

Have a look at the couple of video links from Myself and Lovely Lesley it might answer some of your questions. Rest assured as a LADY you are very well looked after, and I have done 8 tours and the men are not a problem, we all mix in well. So go for it...

Cindy

lesley07
(Member)
'Cjmp45`' wrote:

hi I've just been browsing the site and choices of holidays - still a bit apprehensive about single woman travelling alone would love some feedback on your experiences of being solo traveller. many thanks Chris

Hi Chris

I have done two JU trips-China in 2010 and USA in 2011-with a third booked for Oct to India. Like you I was apprehensive at first but decided to "bite the bullet" and go for it. I have enjoyed both trips and am looking forward to the next! My advice is decide where to go and book it!!! You will meet lots of nice people of different ages.

Lesley

Sarahslou
(Member)
Hi

I know the feeling. I have not been on any holidays yet but have booked the Bournemouth discovery weekend for Oct to give me a taste on home turf and hopeful that will then lead on to something further afield.

Hope you get the feedback that encourages you to book. Alternatively have a trawl through what is already on here as everything I have read is the only regret people have is that they did not book their first holiday sooner

Seize the day

sarah x

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Chris

Hello and welcome

There is no need to feel apprehensive about single woman travelling alone with Just You. I have been on three holidays with Just You and all have been fantastic. Women usually outnumber men and the age range is varied but on the whole everyone gets on. You are very well looked after from the time you arrive at the airport till you fly back. Life is too short, why waste precious time - just go ahead and choose a destination you always wanted to see and book it.

Regards

Jaya