2468rosemary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well ok Cindy that's me and you for Austria next year ?? I reckon Kathleen has hibernated. Hello to Eileen out there and congratulations to you Nanny. I Hope you are well.Anyone out there from Switzerland also ?? Regards Rosemary
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Rosemary,

I am game..Haha, Did you enjoy Switzerland as my Ma In Law has her eye on that or Austria. just drop me a line if and when you think you might go OK. would love to meet up again...you have fun I am off to Nashville and Memphis 13.20th March

Cindy xx

m.barnes
(Member)
Hi Rosemary hope you are still in good voice, Ronnie I believe is doing his world tour.The poor lad is still running round the lake,fell asleep on the glacier express so he missed all the scenery.I was going to AUSTRIA in May but my wife has just had major surgery on her spine so I am looking after her, always have a holiday later on. This was for me my first JUST YOU holiday. I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed it.To anybody out there who are worried about going by yourself for the first time go for it and you will enjoy yorself,the age range makes no difference at all on our party to Switzerland it ranged from mid 20s-70s,bless you Rosemary just passed 21 you are wearing well,also if you have quiz night they are fun,another good way to make new friends.All the best for now ROSEMARY from MICK
2468rosemary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Mick how lovely to hear from you I hope all is well,please give my regards to your wife and I hope that she is recovering ok from her op.Yes, we really did have a good hol did'nt we and yes fancy Ronnie K? missing all that beautiful scenery.What a laugh we had tho and that's what it's all about.Anyway I hope our paths cross again sometime,I will keep up to date on here where and when your travelling and no doubt you will get all my news. Take care regards Rosemary
2468rosemary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Cindy I hope you have a great holiday in Nashville say hello to "Dolly P" for me .Anyway,I thought what you said about ma-in-law,send her to Switz and we'll go Austria,I am looking at May time 2009.So let me know but one thing that worries me do they serve "Chips and Salad " out there? Take care,Speak soon Regards Rosemary x
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Rosemary

Sounds good to me, the music tour was very good Nasville and Memphis but exhausting. just let me know nearer the time if you book something up OK.. I had a bad time getting vegetarian food out ther so might join you on the chips etc... you take care

Cindy Dinsmore

sharonfromweymouth
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

I'm glad you had a good holiday in the US of A. My long-awaited Russian trip was very good but I'm sure very different to your recent holiday. Count me in for Austria 2009!

Sharon.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sharon

Glad you had a good time in Russia .....so you have the travelling bug now, how are the kids doing??????????be great if we can all meet up again in Austria !!!!!! do the where laderhosen there ???see young men in dress up ..you know me!!

sharonfromweymouth
(Member)
Dear Cindy,

Thanks for your reply. You seem to be travelling around the world in eighty (plus) days. The teenagers with whom I am forced to live, are their usual, civil, happy selves. Not a single complaint or moan is ever allowed to escape their lips. At least the cat is friendly and missed me (and somehow survived)! I'm sure we're all looking forward to witnessing young men wearing liederhosen in Austria as much as you are!!!!

Sharon.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well Sharon

I have news!!! I am going to be a Nanny so you can imagine how good that is..NOT!!, so will swap my children for yours ??hope to see you in 2009 xx

Cindy Dinsmore

sharonfromweymouth
(Member)
Congratulations Cindy!

I hope grandmotherhood doesn't restrict your globe trotting. I've just realized that we were in Poland a year ago! Is that a picture of Jean on the opening page of 'Your Community?' Looking forward to seeing you and Rosemary next year.

Sharon

kathleenS
(Member)
Hello Rosemary, Cindy and Sharon from Poland. Sorry I've not looked at the message boards for a while, life got in the way. What's this I hear about Austria May 2009?