PT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I have just booked to go on this tour beginning 6th October. This will be my first "singles holiday". I will be flying from Manchester - anyone else going this route?

Pauline

Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
hI PT

Do you mean the national parks and canyons trip for 7th October if so i too will be on this trip, let me know

Sharon

Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
hI PT

Do you mean the national parks and canyons trip for 7th October if so i too will be on this trip, let me know

Sharon

Sara Louise
(Member)
Hi PT

I have booked on this 6th Oct. Grand Canyon & going from Manchester to Heathrow to meet up with main group.

See you at Manchester!

Sara

Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sara & Pt

Look forward to meeting you both on this trip. I will be going from Heathrow but this will be my 6th trip and they are always so well organised and great fun, i'm sure this will be a brilliaant trip, so looking forwaard to it. See you both there.

Sharon

Sara Louise
(Member)
Fantastic, nice to know that you have used the company a few times and enjoyed yourself. Look forward to meeting you Sharon.

Sara

PT7
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Sara Louise and Sharon, the name is Pauline, had a problem with the log in!! Good to hear you have been on a couple of these holidays Sharon, I have never been on a coach tour in my life! However really looking forward to it. Any idea on what the weather will be like?

All the best

Pauline

Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi pauline

Lovely to hear from someone else going on this trip.The weather details are on the back of one of the forms that have been sent to me and shows the month and weather conditions for some areas.it would seem that it will be quite comfortable but i have written to one of the reps doing the same trip and await to hear from her about it. Will probably have to take clothes for all conditions as you never know how it will be do you.As for all the coaching i did a lot of this on another trip avery day but there were always lots of stops and i never felt like i could'ent wait to get off.

Look forward to meeting you at Gatwick

Sharon