DavidG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Counting the pennies for next year! As there is only one departure date for the above, what is the weather in Australia and New Zealand in August?
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi David

It's likely to be cool by the coast - not too hot, not too cold, at about 10-15 degrees Celsius. It'll be hotter inland but not too extreme, with a maximum in the low to mid 20s.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

DavidG
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for your very prompt reply. Concerned at touring New Zealand in their winter - funny time to pick! Instead, might opt for Australia with stopovers in HK and Singapore. Is a Tour Manager provided plus selection of tours in each?
DavidG
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Further to your earlier reply, surfing the web I have found that August is the skiing season on South Island of New Zealand. Why do Just You only give the option of one combined Australia NZ tour in their winter?
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi David

The winters Down Under aren't really like the winters we have here or in the US, and the pleasant temperatures at that time of year make it a good time time to travel for most of our customers. However, we are also offering a March departure in 2011, which may suit you better.

As for the stopovers in Hong Kong and Singapore, these include your hotel accommodation and hotel transfers. You are then free to explore at leisure. I've been to both and I can tell you that they are very easy places to get around with lots to see. Another bonus is that English is spoken widely in each of them.

Kind regards,

Olly your editor