Liza
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Looking for some feedback on my three options for next year:

Grand Rail Journey Through Eastern Europe

National Parks,Canyons & Little Big Horn

Canadian Rockies & Vancouver

I can't as yet decide on which one to go for - reviews appreciated. Thanks!!

bevt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Liza

I am booked on Canadian Rockies and Vancouver in June next year. A friend who lives there advised it is the best time to go

Best Wishes

Bev

janicek
(Member)
Hi,

I did Rockies and Alaska in 2008, my first JY trip. It was a wonderful experience, wonderful scenery, good hotels etc. It's a very busy trip but very enjoyable.

I haven't done Parks and Canyons but have heard from others that it is another wonderful trip.

I'd be interested to hear about the rail journey as it's one of the trips I quite fancy.

I'm sure whatever trip you opt for will be enjoyable. I've since been on South African Explorer with Zambian add on, this year I did Austrian Lakes. All very different holidays but all very memorable.

Janice

beatie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Liza I did the parks and canyons and little big horn tour in 2009 and had a fantastic time, it is a very hectic tour but worth it for what you see and where you go. I went in september and the weather was great most of the hotels were very good but I must admit the very first one was a let down but other later ones made up for it especially in salt lake city and las vegas. Our courier and driver were excellent but I have not seen her name in the tour manager site for this year. For me the outstanding places were bryce canyon (amazing) lake powell (beautiful) and of course vegas. I would be interested to know if you decide to go. This year I did the wonders of china with the yangtze add on and that was also brilliant. Kind regards Jeanette.
Liza
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jenette,

Many thanks for your comments, I have been to Grand Canyon & Las Vegas before when my husband was still alive. Really fancy seeing the rest round about - might as well do the heavy going long hauls while I am still able to do so. Will probably book over the next week or so for the middle of September option. Thanks Again for your Feedback!