kathy jevons
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi i'm considering booking a holiday (not decided where) and I was just wondering if there was anyone close to me who had already booked that I could have a chat to.

I live in Cannock, Staffordshire

Kathy

Shropshire Lass
(Member)
Hello Kathy, Saw your message on jy website. I live in Telford and have been on quite a few holidays with them, and have found them very good. There is no need to be worried that you will be left by yourself on holiday as the tour managers will see to it that you aren't. The thing to remember is that all of the people on your holiday will have experienced that initial worry when first venturing on holiday on their own, so you are not alone.

All you have to do is to decide where you would really like to go, book it and leave the rest to Just You, you won't regret it. Barbara.

Jim D
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good Afternoon Kathy,I live in Shrewsbury is that close enough for you? I am 63; tomorrow actually and have been on my own for 4yrs. I was apprehensive about booking a holiday but having posted a message I was encouraged to book one as the responses were positive.I gave myself a kick and went for it.I am going to Lake Garda from Brum on 20/09,travelling down the previous night to stay in a hotel with parking. I have'nt been to Garda before but people do recommend it.All I can say is, if I can pluck up the courage to book you do likewise.Good luck perhaps you will reply to this. Jim D
John - halesowen
(Member)
Hi Kathy. I live in Halesowen. I have just returned from my first Justyou holiday in Egypt. Had such a great time I have just booked up to go to Jordan with them. I my holiday to Egypt was great and Justyou were brilliant and all the other travellers were fantastic to get along with. Go for it!