tinalou
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,anyone going on this trip i'm flying from manchester i'm a newbe to jy hols,and can't wait to get to vegas!
lisaplugo
(Member)
hi i was thinking of going on the national parks and canyons on the 8/9/10 that goes to vegas and flying from manchester, im a newby to this too,
tinalou
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,go for it,i looked at that to,there both good.
tkm06
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I am thinking of doing the same. Not sure which airport I want to fly from though. I love the itineray though.
tinalou
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,i'm going from manchester because its only 1hr or so from me,will be happy to meet anyone flying from there,if its a early flight will go down night befor and stay over.
firedance21c
(Member)
I'm also really interested in this trip if I can make some contact with like-minded people first. I haven't booked yet - never done a singles holiday before and am very nervous of taking the plunge alone. I'm in Devon.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Firedance

Don't worry about this being your first holiday on your own. Just go for it. You will be with like minded people as you all would have chosen the same trip! I went on my first holiday on my own with Just You last year and had a great time. I too was a bit apprehensive and nervous to begin with, but am really glad I had the courage to book and go. Everybody was friendly and if you normally get on well with people of different age range, then you will have no problem at all. Life is too short to worry about such things!

Jaya