Patty
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Folks

I'm thinking of booking for New Zealand in February 2011, is anyone else thinking about it or has already booked. I would love to hear from you.

Best Wishes

Patsy

elaine2
(Member)
Hi Patsy

I booked up for this trip last week, and am really looking forward to it. I have been on a couple holidays with Just You, and have thoroughly enjoyed them both. I do hope you decide to book as well.

With best wishes,

Elaine

Patty
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Elaine

Thank you for your reply, I'm off to Antiqua with JY on 16th September, so I was thinking of booking for New Zealand when I return. I'm from Edinburgh, how about you? It would be great to know someone before we go.

Best Wishes

Patsy

elaine2
(Member)
Hi Patsy

I am from SW London, so will be travelling from Heathrow. Hope you have a great time in Antigua.

Best wishes,

Elaine

Patty
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Elaine

I will let you know how I get on in Antiqua and hopefully we can keep in touch when I get back.

Kind Regards

Patsy

Lynn P
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi , I've booked this trip too . This will be my third Just You trip and I'm really looking forward to it . I've treated myself to the Fiji add on as well - anyone else doing this ?
Patty
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lynn and Elaine

Back from Antiqua with JY, now going to book the New Zealand holiday. I can't do the Fiji extention as I'm struggling to get 3 weeks off work so no chance I could get more.

Keep in touch.

Patsy

Patty
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lynn and Elaine

I have just tried to book NZ for 10th February and it is fully booked, so I'm afraid I won't be meeting you after all. I was so upset as I could have booked months ago. I've booked for 13th January.

Best Wishes

Patsy