annem
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just booked this holiday for 2nd Sep and I'm quite nervous about it as its my first JustYou holiday. Is anyone else booked on this one? Anne
pajohnsonuk
(Member)
annem

I too have just booked my first Just You holiday.The Wonder of China - Special Shanghai Deptarture. Leaving Sept.2nd.

So at least there will be two of us going.

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have booked for this holiday too. Very nervously went on my very first just you holiday last year and had a great time. Don't worry, everyone else is in exactly the same position as you, so mixing is very easy. Really looking forward to China!
annem
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks guys for your replies to my message. Looking forward to meeting you on the trip. I asked the editor and 22 people have booked so far so hopefully it will be a successful holiday.

Anne

Sheila-F
(Member)
Hi, I've booked this holiday too and this is my 2nd holiday with Just You so I know I'm going to have a great time. I've always been fascinated by China and I can't wait! Looks like we're going to meet up at the airport for this holiday and I'm a little nervous about that. On the last holiday with Just You we met up the night before at the airport hotel. I was so nervous I nearly jumped in my car and went home! But I took the plunge and I met so many nice people (all as nervous as me) and the ice was soon broken. The tour guide was wonderful and she made our holiday. Hope this helps anyone going for the first time.
pajohnsonuk
(Member)
DavidG and SheilaF

Thanks for your input,must be good if you are going for a second time. I feel a little less nervous now.

annem
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Sheila. Its good to know that you have had a successful trip before with JustYou and are going back again. I'm really looking forward to going to China despite the nerves and I have high hopes for the trip. Look forward to meeting you.

Anne