Jaya
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Amy / Julia

Just had a call back from Glenys who confirmed that the free excursions are included in my booking and she will email me an updated invoice shortly once your IT department sorts out the problem - at the moment the computer is asking for payment!

Disregard the previous post.

Jaya

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Jaya,

I'm glad to hear that this is getting sorted.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Dyuti
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Amy / Julia

Just had a call back from Glenys who confirmed that the free excursions are included in my booking and she will email me an updated invoice shortly once your IT department sorts out the problem - at the moment the computer is asking for payment!

Disregard the previous post.

Jaya

Hello Jaya,

You will enjoy this tour very much, Australia is an amazing country. You will be tired and exhausted when you come back, but you will cherish the memory of your experiences for a long time. I did this tour in 2014.

Just came back from New Zealand on Wednesday. It is truly a heaven on earth. I don't feel tired but the 13 hours difference is affecting me, I seem to be sleeping most of the day and half a night. 

Enjoy your tour.

Dyuti

Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dyuti

Thank you for your comments. I am very excited about Australia and New Zealand is on my radar. Was hoping to do New Zealand in 2019 but now will have to wait till 2020 and 2019 is sorted. To be honest, most of the long haul tours I have done with Just You have been exhausting in a good way as I try to cram in as much as I can! I will leave the relaxing holidays for when I can't do long haul. I am glad you have enjoyed your Australia and New Zealand tours.

Best wishes

Jaya

Dyuti
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Jaya,

I found the Australian tour most tiring, but equally enjoyable. It took me more than two weeks to adjust to the time change. The 20 day tour to NZ is a bit different as you travel by a coach while in NZ, stopping every now and then for toile the/coffee breaks, and for sightseeing. You don't have to deal with your suitcase much, it will be delivered in your room and just to need to put it out of the room.

It is tiring to drag the luggage at various airports, wait in the Q, and hang around the airport for hours. I believe this whole routine is exhaustive when you fly around the country. 

Dyuti

Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dyuti

I look forward to the day when I do not have to drag my suitcase through airports for lots of internal flights, but have to put up with this while doing some long haul tours as it is a necessity to make sure I see as much of a country as possible. Living out of suitcase is tiresome. Hopefully all our internal flights in Australia will go to plan as there are quite a few of them. The longest I have flown on a flight is 14 hours so am hoping that a long flight to Perth is not going to cause too much of a problem.

Regards

Jaya