Lucinda
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 

is there any recommendations for currency please? And whether to get here or there? Cash or card better?

how many of us our travelling pls?

is the rep meeting us at Heathrow 

thanks 😊 

lucinda 

Just You
  • (Administration)
(Administration)
Hi Lucinda,

Thanks so much for your message – and hope you’re looking forward to your tour, not long to go now!

With regards to cash/card we would always recommend a combination of both. Also our Holiday Directors are able to advise of good places during your tour to be able to withdraw funds. That said, as you’ll be travelling in a number of rural areas in Borneo, it would be worth considering taking a little more currency with you than you would normally.

We are unable to confirm numbers of people travelling on this tour, but we can confirm that the Holiday Director will be meeting you and your fellow travellers at the airport.

We hope this helps answer some of your questions, and if there is anything else you need please let us know. Have a great time in Borneo and Singapore.

Best wishes

Just You

Lucinda
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks - is there recommended currency to take?

Is it possible to get the itinerary emailed as the Singapore add on is no longer on the website and the 12/7/24 is a bit late for organiser currency etc ? I can't remember what is and isn't included and if the main tour has changed at all form what's now advertised.  None of the booking info on 'manage my booking' includes the itinerary which is a shame.

thanks for your help

lucinda 

Just You
  • (Administration)
(Administration)
Hi Lucinda,

Thanks so much for your message. You should have received a copy of the new itinerary via email yesterday – but your final documentation will be shared two weeks before travel.

Malaysian Ringgit is the official currency but it is recommended to take US dollars which can be exchanged locally and these are also widely accepted. I hope this helps, have an absolutely wonderful time and if there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Best wishes,

Just You

Lucinda
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you so much - I have received it. 

many thanks for the info re currency. 

it would be really handy if the  itinerary (when u book as appreciate things change) was also on the manage your booking details as its handy to reread and get excited ! 

Can't wait 🤗🤗

Just You
  • (Administration)
(Administration)
Hi Lucinda,

Glad you received everything ok and thank you for your feedback. If there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Best wishes,

Just You