Alison O
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi. After having an eight year break from Just You holidays I am now looking at them again. I notice that Just You no longer confirm the age ranges and mix of travellers and how many are flying from each airport. This information in the past informed my decision on dates and holidays to book. I don't like to be the only person travelling from a certain airport as when I did the Italy trip the Manchester group had an extra day in Rome than the London group. Had I been the only Manchester customer I would have spent my last day alone. Why is this information no longer available as it puts me off booking? 

Thanks

Just You
  • (Administration)
(Administration)
Hi Alison,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately we are not able to share personal information and data such as ages, passenger numbers and Holiday Directors as this can all be subject to change if people cancel or amend their booking or in other operational circumstances where a different Holiday Director might be asked to lead a tour.

On that basis, it’s a bit of a moving picture and so we don’t want to mislead customers with information, which while this might have been accurate at the time, may change somewhat as time moves on.

If there is anything else we can help with please let us know, and we hope to see you on another Just You tour soon.

Best wishes,

Just You

Alison O
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately without this information I wouldn't book.