PaulaH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm booked on 11th May departure of this trip and just wondering if those travelling from Heathrow will get dinner on board on the first night? 

The itinerary states a Welcome dinner on day one but the Heathrow flight doesn't land until 8pm so will be late by the time we get to the boat.....will there be food available or would we need to get ourselves something on route? 

(I assume those on the Manchester flight will have dinner on board as they arrive 6+ hours earlier) 

Thanks.

Just You
(Administration)
Hi Paula,

Many thanks for your message - you will be a served a late dinner on the evening you arrive and the Welcome Dinner with Cocktail is served on Day 2 - so you won't miss the welcome meeting. 

Hope that helps!

Regards

Emma

Just You Community Team

• (Guest)
(Guest)
Thanks for confirming.

I know you cannot give exact numbers but are you able to give a rough split of those travelling via Manchester and Heathrow?

Also will Holiday Director be travelling from the UK with either group  or meeting us at the airport / on board?

Just You
(Administration)
Hi there, 

We don't have access to see who's flying from other airports I'm afraid - sorry! I can confirm that the Holiday Director for this tour is based in Croatia, so they will meet the group at the airport.

Regards

Emma

Just You Community Team