Queenie's Mum
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I would be interested to hear from anyone who has done the Croatian Islands Cruise. Thinking of booking for May or June 2020.
LOUISE.
(Member)
Hello. I have booked to go on the Croatian Island Explorer trip 6th June. I have heard it is supposed to be very good. I am really looking forward to it. Louise.
lj462
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did this trip last year. It is very good and I would recommend it. I would suggest paying extra for a cabin that is not downstairs though as these cabins are very noisy when the boat is sailing and it sometimes leaves port before breakfast. The picture of the Eos in the brochure is a little misleading as it does not sail under wind power but motor power. The sails were only put up for about and hour (and even then not fully) when I did the trip which was disappointing. However the crew were great and the scenery stunning.
Queenie's Mum
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lj462' wrote:

I did this trip last year. It is very good and I would recommend it. I would suggest paying extra for a cabin that is not downstairs though as these cabins are very noisy when the boat is sailing and it sometimes leaves port before breakfast. The picture of the Eos in the brochure is a little misleading as it does not sail under wind power but motor power. The sails were only put up for about and hour (and even then not fully) when I did the trip which was disappointing. However the crew were great and the scenery stunning.

Thanks for the info - it was very useful. I will ry to book an upstairs cabin.  🙂