AlisonK
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I am booked to go to Andalucia on 18 April.  This is my first solo holiday so would love to catch up with anyone else booked on this trip. 
Tracy L
(Newbie)
Me too 😊 I'm sure we'll have a great time as all the reviews are good.  When I called JY the other day they suggested looking out for others at the airport with their luggage tag on their carry on bag - that's if you want to make contact of course!  Looking forward to meeting you.  Tracy 
AlisonK
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Tracey, great to hear from you.  Not long to go now, still a little nervous but looking forward to meeting new people and having some fun.  Where are you flying from?  I am going from Bristol. If you are departing from a different airport, I look forward to meeting you either at Malaga airport or at the hotel. See you soon.
Tracy L
(Newbie)
I'm flying from EMA so I'll see you there.  Bit disappointed about the last minute change to the Alhambra Palace trip as that was one of the key reasons I booked this holiday.  Still worth a look from the outside though. 
AlisonK
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi.  I had not booked on the Alahambra tour so was unaware of the change.  That is a bit disappointing for you.  Have a good flight and see you in a few days.