parisprincess
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi, just wondered if anyone has been on this trip and give any hints of thoughts? 
igosolo
(Newbie)
You may visit the popular highlights in Peru

Machu Picchu - Consider hiking the Inca Trail or taking the train to reach this magnificent site.

Cusco - Take time to explore the city, visit the Plaza de Armas, and try local Peruvian cuisine.

Sacred Valley - Explore the ancient ruins of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, and soak in the natural beauty of the valley.

parisprincess
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Sorry new to forum, and I wanted to reply to the person answered my post, I should have said I'm booked on Just You Peru and Amazon add on and wondered if anyone could offer any advice, any thoughts on what to take etc?
randallf
(Newbie)
Hi, I'm going to book the same holiday in the next couple of weeks. I telephoned Just You this morning and Alan was very helpful in answering all my questions. I'm also planning to do the Amazon River add on. He told me that one of their staff has just returned from this year's trip so you might find some answers if you telephone. 😊
marrig
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Going to Peru & Amazon 4th May 2024 ....anyone else on the trip? looking for hints and tips. 
suejmanders@gmail.com
(Newbie)
Hi, I am going to Peru on the 4th May 2024 with the Amazon add on.

Its my first time with Just You so getting quite nervous now! What time do we need to be at the airport and Im presuming we meet before check in? I'm the one who normally organises the rest of the family so to have it organised for me is unusual to say the least. Really looking forward to it though, my first solo adventure.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Suzanne