This is my first venture booking a solo holiday 

Has anyone made a booking to go on this trip? If so love to hear from you 

Many  thanks 

Sue 

Sue Rogers

Kerenhappuch
(Newbie)
Hi Sue!

I'm also going on the Australia trip on 6th November.  It will be my first time in Australia;  somewhere I've always wanted to go.  

I went on a Just You trip to South Africa ten years ago which was fabulous and also went to Sicily for a week last year.  Both times I found other people very friendly and I'm even in touch via Facebook with two of the fellow travellers I went to South Africa with all those years ago!

I'm just starting to think about packing and looking into packing cubes - so many people wear by them I might give them a go!  I've just ordered an Australian plug adapter so I can charge my phone while away.  

How are you getting on?

Best,

Jill (Saunder-Airs)

Jackie Lander
(Newbie)
Hi Sue and Jill,

I've just registered with this site so this is my first look at it. I'm booked on the Australian trip on 6th as well and spotted your posts. Really looking forward to it, I didn't book it till August on a spur of the moment!

I went on my first solo holiday just over a year ago to Slovenia to try it out. Enjoyed it so went on the Japan trip last April which was amazing. They really look after you.

Packing cubes are great, especially as we are travelling around such a lot. Don't feel very prepared yet!

Looking forward to meeting you

Jackie Lander