jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
By train or could it be by boat? I so wanted to do the Brahmaputra trip that was cancelled.
mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
A new way of touring India? Could that be on the Deccan Odyssey luxury train? Delhi to Mumbai and all points in between? Just a thought!

Mike

SarahS
(Member)
I can’t see any of the new trips on the website
Vickie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
They're coming very soon Sarah! 🙂
Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Another clue for you...

We’ve listened to your feedback and revamped itineraries to give greater freedom and flexibility on your trip!

intrepid traveller
(Member)
No postman, nothing on website - I might have to take to comfort eating!!!!
Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have you checked our website?? Does it look a little different to you??? 😉
magpie10
(Member)
Hi,

I’ve just noticed the new layout and it looks lovely.

I love the look of the new Jordan trip ?. If I hadn’t just booked a holiday with TS I’d be booking that one. I think I’ll be looking towards the September or November departure.

Well done, hope my new brochure arrives today ?✈️.

When I booked my TS holiday the other day I only had to pay a deposit of £49, any chance of JY offering a similar offer?

Thanks

Caroline

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Pleased to see Georgia on offer but disappointed it flies from Gatwick.  Will there be any regional departures for this one?

Not trying to be negative but I hope the freedom & flexibility is not another name for less included meals and excursions.

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jonah,

We don't have regional flights for this tour, but we can offer connecting flights via London, and until December 15th they're just £99 per person 🙂

A small number of holidays do have some meals which are no longer included but we've also introduced new excursions, both included and optional. Plus our new Make Your Own Way offer means that if you'd rather book your own flights and transfers and meet us at the first hotel, then you can!

Thanks,

Vickie

AMG
  • (Member)
(Member)
The new Jordan trip looks fab, think I’ll be booking that one! The itinerary refers to an upgrade to stay in a Martian dome in Wadi Rum which I’d definitely be up for. Is that something I can book online or is it separate?

Thanks

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi AMG,

I know it looks amazing doesn't it?! It's definitely gone straight on my list 🙂

The dome upgrade is separate so please give our holiday advisors a call if you'd like to book it - I know I certainly will be!

Thanks,

Vickie

adeline_tan
(Member)
Would it be possible to have myself removed from the mailing list for the hardcopy brochure? I'm perfectly happy with browsing the website - the brochure is just getting put in the recycle bin 😞
Chris84
(Member)
Hi Vickie

Not received any brochures yet (JY or Travelsphere), it may be because it takes an extra few days to get to Jersey, but can you check if I am still opted into receive them (even though I haven't opted out)

Cheers

Chris

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Adeline,

Of course, no problem at all. I have requested that you're taken off the mailing list.

Thanks,

Vickie