Vickie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone! 

The time has come to begin our big reveal of our latest Just You brochure. Over the next few days I'll be posting a series of clues as to what you can expect to see! 

First clue is.... 

We're visiting a brand new country we've never been to before....any guesses where it could be?

Stay tuned in this thread for more updates, we can't wait until it lands on your doorsteps! :)

Thanks,

Vickie

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Uganda, Ethiopia, Oman.  There are quite few to choose from - Georgia, Ukraine ……….
intrepid traveller
(Member)
Seems rather unlikely but I will guess at Greenland.   Or maybe Turkey.   But then it could be Thailand.  Or .............

Looking forward to new book.

intrepid traveller
(Member)
Hi, I sent a couple of ‘guesses’ yesterday but today decided to change guesses to wishes, would like to see some Christmas Markets and how about a Ballet Weekend as well as the Opera Vienna Weekend?
Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I can tell you that one of you is correct in your guess! 🙂

More hints coming today so keep an eye out!

Thanks,

Vickie

Bosuncat
(Member)
Bosuncat
(Member)
Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Morning everyone,

Update two about the brochure...

There are tons of new experiences, both optional and included in lots of different countries, including the USA, Vietnam, Italy, Thailand, Jordan, Nepal, Costa Rica and more!

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Morning everyone,

There are tons of new experiences, both optional and included in lots of different countries, including the USA, Vietnam, Italy, Thailand, Jordan, Nepal, Costa Rica and more!

Italy!!  🙂

Sue50
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hello everyone! 

The time has come to begin our big reveal of our latest Just You brochure. Over the next few days I'll be posting a series of clues as to what you can expect to see! 

First clue is.... 

We're visiting a brand new country we've never been to before....any guesses where it could be?

Stay tuned in this thread for more updates, we can't wait until it lands on your doorsteps! :)

Thanks,

Vickie

So when will the new holidays show on the website please

Sue

Chris84
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Morning everyone,

Oh wow so Jordan is on the menu... 

I would like to see some tours / city breaks in Sweden, Denmark and Norway, more regions of Spain and France plus Corsica. A few of the Greek Islands, Rome, Malaysia and Singapore, 

I was looking at the Bhutan tour on TS and wouldn't mind seeing that as a JY holiday.  😃

Chris

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
New trips will be on the website from Thursday 🙂
intrepid traveller
(Member)
Oh WOW, my postman will be SOOOOOO Welcome.
Dina
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi 

I hope that Jonah is correct on her guess of a new country with Ethiopia. I would have put Ethiopia as my first guess.

Pleased to see that Jordan looks as if it is included again. When I booked this with JY quite a few years ago I had to cancel because of family problems. My friend still went and sent me a postcard stating that there were 29 on the tour but there should have been 30. I wasn't that amused by the comment!

I have also looked at the TS Bhutan tour, but I don't suppose that will be in the new JY brochure, or could it be, would like that.

Regards

Di

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Morning all,

Here's another teaser for you...

There’s a new way of touring India coming your way which is sure to make your adventure even more epic than before!

What do you think it could be?

SarahS
(Member)
Toni2909
(Member)
intrepid traveller
(Member)
lesley07
(Member)
Hi

New way of travelling in India could be by luxury train as offered by other companies.!!

Lesley

Chris84
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Morning all,

Here's another teaser for you...

There’s a new way of touring India coming your way which is sure to make your adventure even more epic than before!

What do you think it could be?

Perhaps a river cruise  on the Ganges?