Vickie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, 

You may remember that a few moths ago some of our JY customers and fellow Community members came down to London to have afternoon tea with us. 

Whilst they were there, we asked them a few questions about what it's like travelling with us, their favourite place they've visited so far and their advice for people thinking of travelling solo. 

We've now got the video up on our new Youtube channel and before we share it anywhere else, we're giving you the first look! 

Watch the full video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81U_92GWCIc   

If you'd like to see more videos, please click the subscribe button on our channel...next up we've got our Just You Ski video! 🙂 

Thanks once again go to Louise, Guy, Jaya, Rose and Di for joining us and taking part in the interviews! 

Thanks,

Vickie

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lovely to see faces to the names from the community boards...

Jaya Lovely to see you in the flesh after talking for so long on the boards....and I couldn’t agree more with you..I also absolutely LOVE Australia and Kenya...

Well done to every one...

Nice video

Cindy

Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Vickie,

Great video - was good to put a face to some of the names. Well done those of you who participated.

Kind Regards

Kezzer

Peter G
(Member)
I enjoyed the video and seeing Jaya and Di again. When is the feature film being released! I'm off to China in October and the Galapagos Islands in May. I am considering Australia special on the Ghan but not many have booked on it. As was said on the video this is addictive.

Peter

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well done all & Rose glad to hrar you recommend Cambodia as I am off there in November!!
Sue16
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vickie

Loved the video - featuring typical lovely Just You travellers.  Should lesser the fears of future 'newbies'!

Regards

Sue

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

It was a freezing day and even though I had agreed to be interviewed, nerves kicked in a bit. I think being interviewed on a train platform at St Pancras was the culprit - blame anyone and anything! Others who participated have come across very well - no signs of nerves at all unlike me. Best thing about the day was meeting fellow travellers and especially Jan.

Best wishes

Jaya

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Jaya

I did think it was a rather odd place to be interviewed, shame it couldn’t have been in a coffee house, as the thread is headed up afternoon tea....I was expecting fine bone chine and finger sandwiches LOL....

Cindy

Dina
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Peter

Lol! no feature film. I couldn't be in one anyway. I had a total mental block, it was freezing on the station and I also froze word wise, which you probably can't imagine as you have met me. I did apologize to Matt who was doing the filming. Out of my comfort zone but it's good to be out of that sometimes.

I asked about the May departure of the Galapagos trip last week but didn't book it. I quite fancied doing the snorkelling but my daughter says as I didn't like a butterfly landing on my head at the Butterfly Farm what chance have I got of not panicking should a shark decide to swim by me.

Hope that you enjoy China and the Galapagos and any other train trips you may also be doing.

Best wishes

Di

Dina
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello everyone

I am sure that we all have wonderful memories from our addictive JY holidays.

Happy travelling one and all

Di

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Rose1999' wrote:

'jonah' wrote:

Well done all & Rose glad to hrar you recommend Cambodia as I am off there in November!!

Thanks Jonah. 

You'll love Cambodia, the people are poor (compared to us) but they all look after their older family members and the children love to learn. It makes you realise  how lucky we are when you see their homes and lives but they are so friendly and happy and very welcoming. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Have a lovely time, I know you will!

Best wishes

Rose

Thanks Rose.  I promised myself this trip when I visited Burma which I loved so I am sure it will be magical.

regards

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Rose,

The video should be back up now if you click that link 🙂 Great to hear you're showing the video to people!

Thanks,

Vickie

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Aw fantastic, thank you Rose! 😃