Nina10
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Nina,

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Please could you let me know, did you email them or submit via the website? I will check for you. I do hope we received them and they were considered for March, but if not hopefully they can be submitted into another category so they can still be included in the competition.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

I submitted my photo via the website so unfortunately, I do think there is an issue with the online submission form. But not to worry, I will resubmit into another category  :shy:

Regards,

Nina

Vickie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mike,

I've put up all the photos of yours that we received to the email address, and I can see we've had some more from you for April's comp (thank you).

Unfortunately, it appears 4 of your photos didn't arrive, really sorry about that. We do have an automated response on our photo@justyou.co.uk email, so you should get a response email every time you submit them to us.

You can also submit via our website: www.justyou.co.uk/en-gb/l/photo/ - I'm just looking into whether there was a glitch last month as some photos were not received.

Hopefully we shouldn't have any issues this month, so please do keep submitting as we love to see them all!

Thanks,

Vickie

sallyc
(Member)
Vickie

I’ve sent some photos via email for the next month however haven’t received an automated reply so I’m not sure that it’s working properly.

Thanks

Sally

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vickie,

Many thanks for your reply. I can confirm that I submitted 8 photos for the March category and have submitted 11 photos for the April competition. I’ve never received an automated response acknowledging receipt of any of those photos, so perhaps you can confirm that you have received the 11 photos for April’s category. If not, I will supply them again before the expiry date.

Many thanks

Mike

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mike,

No problem, I've checked and we've had 11 photos from you for April so they've all arrived. It's odd that you're not getting our automated response...I tested the email, and got an automated email back.

Could you have a quick check to see this is going into a spam/junk folder?

Thanks,

Vickie

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Nina,

Sorry that's happened, but please do submit for another month, we'd love to see them! If you could email photo@justyou.co.uk that would be great.

Thanks,

Vickie

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vickie,

All of my emails went to my ‘Sent’ folder. There’s nothing in the ‘Spam’ folder. By the way, I tried to send a photo today via the website for May’s competition, but it didn’t work. So I reverted back to the email platform and sent 2 photos...but got no automated reply.

Many thanks again for doing the background checks for me.

Mike

daveJB
(Member)
'janib' wrote:

Hello Dave,

I have never been able to download on the JY site, so do it via email photo@justyou.co.uk This has worked every time.

Jan

Thank you Jan, I have successfully uploaded a photo via email and got an automatic reply

from JY photo team.

Dave.

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mike,

Thanks for checking, and apologies again for the technical issues you've had. I've received your two other photos, so I think everything's arriving fine now.

Our web team is looking into the issues further so hopefully we can sort them ASAP.

Thanks,

Vickie

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I always send my photos via emails and like Sally lately I have not been receiving the automatic message. Makes me wonder if my photos are being received or not?

Regards

Jaya

Vickie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya,

We've had a few emails from you, so I think they are arriving with no problem. The automatic message appears to only send once every 48 hours, so if you send a few emails in one go, you should only get one automatic response.

Our ICT team are checking to make sure it's working as it should be though, so if it's not we'll get it fixed.

Thanks,

Vickie

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thank you Vickie for your reply.

Kind regards

Jaya