solo_but_not_han
(Member)
I'm new to Just You (signed up only a couple of weeks ago) and what interests me about Just You is also what interests me about Turkey. Which is, as I imagine them both, unpredictability, real variety and a sort of dynamism with edges to explore. Anything but static 'same old, same old'.

So I don't really have an idea of what would be my most surprising discovery or my fondest memory of Turkey and there isn't a specific 'thing' that makes me want to travel there (and it has been on my shortlist many times. Not really sure why it has lost out every time so far). Instead it is more about the 'being surprised', slightly unbalanced thrill of delving into a place where cultures cross paths and you just don't know what tomorrow might be like that makes me want to travel there 😉

Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All,

Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry to our competition and shared with us what you love about Turkey or why you'd love to visit.

Entries are now closed and the judges are primed and ready to make their selection. Keep an eye on your inbox - the winner will be notified by email on the address that they registered on the Just You Community with.

Kindest regards,

Julia