Bosuncat
(Member)
Avocet64
(Member)
Hi Will

Would like to see Nepal in there, preferably on its own like it used to be and not with northern India as in the Travelsphere brochure. I have already been on both holidays and although I really enjoyed the Spirit of India holiday I would like to spend a whole holiday in Nepal again. Already got my sights set on Land of the Dragon and Tibet next year but I could try and squeeze Nepal in somewhere, if not 2015 maybe 2016.

Avocet

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
JY Will
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Roamer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Nepal sounds great. Will it be available alone , or with a North India tour ?
JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Roamer' wrote:

Just Nepal

Roamer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thank you Will

Might have just changed my holiday plans !

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
it will be a rather active holiday with a fair bit of walking if that sways you either way
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JY wrote:

'Roamer' wrote:

Just Nepal

Wow Will, I might have to change my holiday plans for next year once again!

Best wishes,

Bob

Bosuncat
(Member)
Mark? Are you excited at the thought of Montenegro? 😛
RosieMo
(Member)
'JY wrote:

it will be a rather active holiday with a fair bit of walking if that sways you either way

- Probably a short hike to Everest Base Camp! :rolleyes:

Ariya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Wow Nepal? ok I know pretty much nothing about that part of the world but I've wanted to see the Himalayas since forever! I have a thing about mountains so seeing the biggest in the world sounds pretty amazing. Although there's already so many holidays I'm looking at in the current brochure its going to be sooo hard to pick for next year!
Bosuncat
(Member)
I would ADORE to do Nepal, but I think it means hiking more than walking and I don't think my back would allow. Shame.
Angie S
(Member)
I don't believe it. Never saw Nepal coming although I myself and others have been suggesting it. I've already booked a long haul with TS for November 2015 going to Cambodia.

Will, are you able to say what months it will be going? I really really really don't want to miss this one. What's the chances of it going in 2016? Two big hols in one year may be a step too far for me. I nearly missed on a holiday for dithering. So I book 2015 well in advance. You can't win!!! So spoilt for choice.

Cheers

Angie

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hmmm, not sure about Will's comment about a fair bit of walking in Nepal - Solo's have run a tour like this and it sounds like too much hard work and activity for a holiday! So I think I'll wait and see what the tour entails. I don't mind a bit of walking but if it's more like hiking I'll give it a miss!

All the best,

Bob

JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Angie wrote:

I don't believe it. Never saw Nepal coming although I myself and others have been suggesting it. I've already booked a long haul with TS for November 2015 going to Cambodia.

Will, are you able to say what months it will be going? I really really really don't want to miss this one. What's the chances of it going in 2016? Two big hols in one year may be a step too far for me. I nearly missed on a holiday for dithering. So I book 2015 well in advance. You can't win!!! So spoilt for choice.

Cheers

Angie

if there's one thing that's for sure, if people suggest places we will always take notice!

it's planned for March, Oct and Nov at the mo. it all depends on how popular it is as ever. I anticipate this being a popular one though - not many holidays give you a chance to walk in the shadow of Everest!

Avocet64
(Member)
'JY wrote:

'Roamer' wrote:

Just Nepal

YESSSS!!! You little beauties!

Puer aeternus
(Member)
sounds exciting, look forward to the details. Hope it's in my price range!!!! 😕
JoyElizabeth
(Member)
Think this has just blown my travel plans for next year…I was thinking of Tibet but actually Nepal in October or November would be just perfect. I have always dreamt of going to Everest base camp…that may not be on offer but just the chance to see Everest would be amazing…I shall work on my fitness just in case a bit of trekking is on offer!!!!
JY Will
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well Nepal certainly set a few imaginations alight! Mission accomplished!

so here is today's pic

UserPostedImage