Bubblewrap
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I am thinking about doing the Vietnam trip, but being a proper vegetarian (no meat, no fish) I am concerned that I will have difficulties with what to eat out there.

Could anyone let me know if I would have problems with my diet on this trip. :huh:

Thanks for any info received.

Jenny789
(Member)
'Bubblewrap' wrote:

Hi, I am thinking about doing the Vietnam trip, but being a proper vegetarian (no meat, no fish) I am concerned that I will have difficulties with what to eat out there.

Could anyone let me know if I would have problems with my diet on this trip. :huh:

Hi,

I have put a response to this query in your thread in the ask the editor section. sorry but I read that one first. have a look at that.

Jenny

Bubblewrap
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jenny789' wrote:

'Bubblewrap' wrote:

Hi,

I have put a response to this query in your thread in the ask the editor section. sorry but I read that one first. have a look at that.

Jenny

Thank you for your reply Jenny, it was very helpful and has put my mind (and my tummy!) at ease.

1holiday1
(Member)
'Bubblewrap' wrote:

Perhaps a bit late-- but have just come back from Vietnam/Cambodia--The veggies seemed to be very well catered for.Lots of seperate dishes were brought to them. Lots of Tofu in various guises. I'm not a Veggie but the wife is,although she dosen't fancy these long haul hols I'm interested to see what's dished up!