rosebud666
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I would love to go to the far east but I'm not sure if I can do this and not starve to death! I am not a fussy eater but even in France I had to spend half an hour trying to get something, anything, to eat that didn't have meat in it.
Kathys
  • (Member)
(Member)
Rosemary

I have never travelled to the far east but visited Sri Lanka a couple of years ago with Just You and had no trouble surviving on a meat free diet. There was a good choice of vegetables and fruit available - much more choice than there is here and with much better flavour. If you book a trip I'm sure you'll have a great time

Kathy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rosemary,

I have just returned from week in Poland with Just You, and our Tour Rep Ian did not let me or the other vegetarian lady STARVE..... I had taken loads of meals that just need boiling water added, I did use a couple of these, but Ian got us a very nice meal in the evenings if I didnt like it it was my FAULT not the Hotel's, so just as long as the Tour know's you are a vegetarian I am sure they will do all they can to make sure you don't starve, just pack a few meals as a stand by.....Have a great holiday..

rosebud666
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks, Kathryn and Cindy. As long as I get one good main meal a day I'll be satisfied.