DaveMorton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
My third trip with JY to this Caribbean paradise. Lovely holiday and (with the 5 day extension) just the right mix of included excursions, optional excursions, and free time. Reduit Beach is superb.

I have posted my pictures on Flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/forwarddefensive/albums/72157713441540503 

All freely downloadable, should anyone wish to.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dave,

I'm delighted that you had a lovely holiday with us and thank you for sharing your photos with the community.

Would we be able to share some of these on Facebook?

Kindest regards,

Julia

DaveMorton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks, Julia,

You are free to use my photos as you will, including for commercial purposes. All I ask is that you credit me as the photographer.

1981Kedi
(Member)
'DaveMorton' wrote:

I have posted my pictures on Flickr.

Thank you so much for sharing your photo memories of a most colourful holiday. Not everyone chooses to use Facebook and so I was glad to have had this opportunity. It certainly looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Bosuncat
(Member)
Great photos as always Dave.   🙂
DaveMorton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
How are you doing, me duck? I'm supposed to be in Croatia in June, but that is now not looking likely. Hope to see you again, sometime, somewhere.

I have just added a cheerful picture of a Manchester daffodil to my St Lucia set - "Back home".

Take care.

jennyc249
(Member)
Hello. I'm thinking of going on this trip. What was the age group please. Thank you. Jenny
Just You
(Administration)
Morning Jenny,

Typically, our customers are solo travellers in their 40s, 50s and 60s, but it’s quite possible you could meet 20-year-olds or 70-year-olds (or anyone in between). Regardless of your age, if you’ve got a lust for adventure, our holidays are bound to be a blast!

Best wishes,

Just You Customer Care