Mike A
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This was a wonderful way to spend Christmas.  We were relieved to have arrived in Spain justr 20 mins late as we travelled the day after the Gatwick drone crisis, but all was clear in the South Terminal by 21st December, although the North Terminal was still suffering. 

We were a group of 21 and we all got on well. The itinerary was changed because of tides, so the ship didn't move for the first few days, - however, Seville was a lovely place to be 'stuck' in and the weather was great for the time of year with constant sunshine and temps of up to 19c every day.  

The food was fantastic and being a French ship, everything was served with sauces. Along with 75% French speakers on board, Filipino waiting staff, a Brazilian family celebrating a 50th wedding anniversary, a Croatian Maitre 'D' and Portuguese entertainment staff, despite being in Spain,  it was a very international atmosphere and all the better for that.  I was even able to practice my 'schoolboy French' at times. 

Our TM, Gill Wyatt, went over and above to make sure we had a good time and was up early and up late to ensure this. 

I didn't do the all day trips as I wanted a quieter time, but I did the Santa Maria and Cadiz walking tours, which I thoroughly enjoyed.  Nice company and a very enjoyable way to spend Christmas.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your review, glad you had a good trip with us! 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie