DellaJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Having just returned from my first Justyou trip, I wanted to record my thanks for offering such a well organised and interesting time to single travellers.  I was very apprehensive before and at the start but very quickly found people very friendly and quick to share a joke.

Special mention must go to our tour manager, Jane , who went the extra mile every day to ensure we were well informed and enjoying the experience.  I also want to applaud Laura who was our guide for three days in Pompeii, Capri and Herculaneum: her exceptional expertise, very good English and sense of humour really made everything vivid and memorable.

What a great trip! I will be back for more.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Della,

That's great to hear, thank you for the lovely feedback! I'll be sure to pass it on to the team 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Della

So glad you had a very positive first JY tour, sounds, like you had fun, I hope you book another one soon.

Cindy

jennyf
(Member)
'DellaJ' wrote:

Having just returned from my first Justyou trip, I wanted to record my thanks for offering such a well organised and interesting time to single travellers.  I was very apprehensive before and at the start but very quickly found people very friendly and quick to share a joke.

Special mention must go to our tour manager, Jane , who went the extra mile every day to ensure we were well informed and enjoying the experience.  I also want to applaud Laura who was our guide for three days in Pompeii, Capri and Herculaneum: her exceptional expertise, very good English and sense of humour really made everything vivid and memorable.

What a great trip! I will be back for more.

Hi Della.  Yes, wasn't it a good trip.  I enjoyed meeting everyone. x