jennyf
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, anyone going on the Pompeii, Sorrento, Bay of Naples trip on 5th September travelling from Gatwick?
IamLizC
(Member)
Hi Jenny. Yes, that would be me.    🙂 I've just booked it and also going from Gatwick.

Liz

jennyf
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi. Will look out for you. I have a lounge voucher so that's where I'll be from around 04am onward. I'm really looking forward to this trip. I did Classic Cities of Italy with JY last June.
DellaJ
(Member)
Hello Jenny and Liz. I am also going from Gatwick to Pompeii on 5th September and it will be my first trip with justyou.  See you at the airport.
mh733
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did this trip - my first with JY last year- and had a brilliant time! Thoroughly recommended.  Just browsing looking for this years holiday
jennyf
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mh733' wrote:

I did this trip - my first with JY last year- and had a brilliant time! Thoroughly recommended.  Just browsing looking for this years holiday

Hi - any tips for enjoying this holiday?  x

jennyf
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'DellaJ' wrote:

Hello Jenny and Liz. I am also going from Gatwick to Pompeii on 5th September and it will be my first trip with justyou.  See you at the airport.

Hi - look forward to meeting you at the airport - will look out for any other JY tags on bags.  This is only my second trip with JY but had a brilliant time last year.

IamLizC
(Member)
'jennyf' wrote:

'DellaJ' wrote:

Hi - look forward to meeting you at the airport - will look out for any other JY tags on bags.  This is only my second trip with JY but had a brilliant time last year.

I'll look out for you both at the airport. It's an early flight so will probably look half asleep! 🙂

jennyf
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'IamLizC' wrote:

'jennyf' wrote:

'DellaJ' wrote:

I'll look out for you both at the airport. It's an early flight so will probably look half asleep!  :)

The excitement will soon wake you up.

jennyf
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Only another 5 weeks to go. Am getting excited.
jennyf
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks to all of you on this trip - your company was much appreciated, with a lot of laughs here and there. x