CarolJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
What a fabulous holiday! Far exceeded my expectations with highlight after highlight. It's been a privilege to experience this wonderful country. The Taj Mahal was breathtaking, searching for tigers in Ranthambore was exciting, Varanasi was absolutely amazing and has to be experienced as words cannot express the feeling, sights and sounds of this holy place . The Golden Temple in Amritsar is absulutely exquisite and the way everyone works together there is humbling. 55000 fed everyday for free - astounding. And to top it all off our tour manager Barbara was the icing on the cake!  She has been amazing. Thank your Just You for a holiday of a lifetime!
Rubytour
(Member)
'CarolJ' wrote:

What a fabulous holiday! Far exceeded my expectations with highlight after highlight. It's been a privilege to experience this wonderful country. The Taj Mahal was breathtaking, searching for tigers in Ranthambore was exciting, Varanasi was absolutely amazing and has to be experienced as words cannot express the feeling, sights and sounds of this holy place . The Golden Temple in Amritsar is absulutely exquisite and the way everyone works together there is humbling. 55000 fed everyday for free - astounding. And to top it all off our tour manager Barbara was the icing on the cake!  She has been amazing. Thank your Just You for a holiday of a lifetime!

I was on this tour too, my first Just You tour and first tour full stop. I agree with everything Carol has said, it was amazing. Really well organised, very full on. I cannot imagine there is a better tour manager than Barbara Eastlake who answered every one of my questions before I had asked them.

Nice to meet you Carol

Julia aka Rubytour

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi to you both, I did this tour in 2012 and we had Barbara as our TM then.  I agree, she is absolutely superb and everything ran like clockwork!  Delighted you both enjoyed this fascinating tour.

All the best,

Bob