Wendy34
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have had all sorts of problems trying to get a flight upgrade arranged in the vague hope that I could take advantage of the recent airline promotion which had seats available on the group flights at an exceptional price.  It took over two weeks to get a quotation.  There was no way of contacting a single individual for some continuity and it was exceedingly frustrating.  My outbound Premium Economy upgrade now turns out to be for one leg of the journey only - although I was not advised of this and the invoice doesn't show this.  The Business Class upgrade on the return flight looks OK.  The total price I had to pay for both upgrades was higher than I could have paid as an individual traveller booking return Business Class seats on-line and I am not convinced that account was made for already having paid for an economy seat.  The final sting is that my booking is still part of the group booking so I can not request seats, meals etc.   What happened to the bargaining power of a travel company like Just You and where has the Customer Service gone?   As someone who is paying a substantial amount for a holiday I do expect a bit more than a few anonymous e_mails.   I see there was a similar thread last year so it doesn't look like things have improved.