PaulineS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just returned from my first holiday with Just You on the Heart of Alpine Europe tour and it was fantastic! We were based in Feldkirch in Austria for 6 nights and had tours to Switzerland, Liechtenstain, Germany and Austria, which were all within easy reach of our base. The Hotel Weisses Kreuz was excellent with very good accommodation. The staff were all very friendly. Our guide, Elaine, was very knowledgeable on all the countries we visited, as she has lived in Switzerland for the past 30 years. The scenery in the Alps was fantastic and we had brilliant weather the whole week.Our group were all very friendly and we had lots of laughs. There was a good mix of women and men on the tour. I would have no hesitation in booking another holiday with Just You and am already looking forward to my next one.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi PaulineS

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your first Just You holiday. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Community.

Kindest regards,

Julia

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Pauline,

Glad you had such a good time on Heart of Alpine Europe. Did this trip in September 2013 and loved it. One of my pictures that features in the middle pages of Magical Moments was from this trip.

Jan

Jo3
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi this is for Janib, I see you did this trip in September 2013, I am thinking of booking (last minute thing) for the early September one but I wondered what the weather would be like befor I make my decision (not had a holiday for 3 years so would like a little warmth 😉 ).

Regards

Joyce

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Joyce,

I went in September and we went from sun to snow up in the mountains. You need all sorts of clothing and good walking boots. St Moritz I associate with snow, so wrong, this was one of the hottest days of the whole trip. Need a jumper on the boat trips as it became quite chilly. Dressed in layers and disrobed or added on the day. Several of my photos have me in a waterproof anorak with a fleece lining. One mountain I think was at 6,000 feet hence the snow. The view was amazing. The next month I was up in the Cairngorms with zero visibility :(

Jan

Ev Curtis
(Member)
Just come back from this wonderful trip.  My first Just you and ur was excellent.  The guide - Paul - was a delight m, while the food and hotel and excursions were excellent.   If you are  of taking this tour you will be busy but very happy .   Thanks JUST YOU for now giving me so many exciting holidays to look forward to
Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Pauline,

Thank you for your review. It sounds like this was a wonderful holiday. This is a holiday I have looked at, but unfortunately the dates didn't suit my work schedule. I hope to be able to do it in the future.

Kind Regards

Kezzer

Ev Curtis
(Member)
I came back from this wonderful hectic tour. Great hotel, great courier (Paul) and lively places to see. Making contact with 29 similar minded people was exhilarating. Thanks JUST YOU.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Anytime Ev - glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday!