Barley
(Member)
Thanks for your reply. I spoke to someone yesterday late afternoon who said she was going to investigate matters this morning and ring to speak to me but haven't heard anything as yet. It's so obvious there are many dissatisfied customers regarding the Hotel Bel Soggiorno - not one to be mentioned in your brochure in future!
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
After reading this review, im kind of glad i didnt end up going even though i was ill.

Based on previous reviews, i know that lake garda is very popular. Could i ask why JY stopped using the original hotel as i believe it had very good ratings?

Thanks

Mark

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark,

Of course you can ask. The pre-2014 hotel was changed as there was a change of management at the hotel. In turn this created some contractual issues which meant we needed to source an alternative hotel.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Martwood
(Member)
I'm going on my first Just You holiday to Lake Garda over Christmas. The hotel is the Savoy Palace so I do hope it stays that way rather than being changed to the dreadful one mentioned in previous posts otherwise I shall be very disappointed. Maybe JY have seen sense & dropped that one as I'm apprehensive enough and expecting good things about my first singles hol experience. Anyone else on that trip, it will be good to hear from you. Martyn.