Jim D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi people.Have just registered as I am contemplating going to Lake garda 20/09. from Birmingham. I'm taking the plunge after 4 years of being on my own. I am a young 63 with plenty of life in me that I want to enjoy.is anyone going on this trip,the blurb says these hols are for all ages can anyone confirm this,as I don't want to be "the old man of the sea" Hope to hear from someone to help me make up my mind. Cheers
Sushep
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jim

Nice to hear from a male who has the colly wobbles too. I am doing my first trip with JY to Lake Garda on 7/9/10. Took me ages to pluck up courage. I am a "young" 59(going on 60) year old and have the same reservations about age. I have been assured that I won't be the youngest on the trip so am hoping to be with a group of "young hearted" folk. I suppose we can always wander off alone if we feel the need. Take the plunge. I did. Best wishes

Sue

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jim

Just a short note to assure you that you will definitely not be 'an old man of the sea' on a Just You holiday. I went on my first Just You holiday last year to Jordan and had a fantastic time. The age range varies and can be from 30s to 80s. Just go ahead and book the holiday and you will not regret it.

Regards

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jim

Im also going to Lake Garda 7/9, so looking forward to it. I'm also in my 50's but have never been to this area of Italy before, very excited about the trip.

Sue

Carol Carr
(Member)
Hi Jim, I am 60 and have just booked my first Just you holiday to Lake Guarda 7/9/10. Go for it and have a great time. Carol Carr
Jim D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good Morning Ladies, thanks for your advice and encouragement, especially for calling it Colly Wobbles and not fear/cowardice.Have taken your advice and booked for 20/09.hope now others are going.Enjoy your trip perhaps we'll meet on a different one. Take care all.

Jim D

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just to say all those of you who are going on the Lake Garda trip on the 7th Sept, I called Just You today and there are 35 people going in all, so lots of new people to meet and say hello to. Look forward to seeing you in Sept, BA strikes and volcanic ash permitting

Sue

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just to say all those of you who are going on the Lake Garda trip on the 7th Sept, I called Just You today and there are 35 people going in all, so lots of new people to meet and say hello to. Look forward to seeing you in Sept, BA strikes and volcanic ash permitting

Sue