pottingshead
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi i just got back from the NYC trip it was brillent i am so pleased i did it , from the start to finish are tour guid Alan was with us and a local guid .

hotel was good for all the places we we needed, all in walking distance i would say 3* .

breakfast was ok for what i needed on the last day we all went to a local diner for breakfast some went out every morning for breakfast .

The trips were very good a lot of walking but at an easy pace .

Got to see a show as we had some free time , you are never on your own unless you wont to be and we all looked out for each other ,

rosie

JY Will
(Member)
thanks for your review Rosie,

we put so much into getting the balance right on our new City holidays - I'm delighted you had such a good time.

I was just talking to someone who went on the first London break in February and they were also very positive about it.

I bet you have a fantastic photo or 2 from your trip Rosie!

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Rosie

I love NYC I am glad you had a good time,

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
Thanks Rosie. Sounds like a good one.
pottingshead
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JY wrote:

thanks for your review Rosie,

we put so much into getting the balance right on our new City holidays - I'm delighted you had such a good time.

I was just talking to someone who went on the first London break in February and they were also very positive about it.

I bet you have a fantastic photo or 2 from your trip Rosie!

can i just add check if they charge your card for anythink as when i got home had a statment and they charged me for things in the mini bar i never touch any of what was in the room , lesson learnt ask befor you leave hotel to make sure x