Auntie D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
A bit late in sending this but the holiday I had over Christmas at Lake Como was unbelievable. The hotel is out of this world and the Christmas Day Dinner was exceptional ~ 8 courses commencing at 12 noon and finishing at 4.15pm!! Every guest at the hotel received a Christmas present, mine was a Venetian blue and white bud vase.

All the staff were most courteous and helpful..... and the Tour Manager, Richard, was a delight.

I'm truly hopeful this tour will be repeated this year, because if it is I'll be one of the first to book!!!!

Thanks again for a the best tour I've had with JY, 8 so far and counting.

Denise..:thumbup::thumbup:

JustMargaret
(Member)
'Auntie wrote:

A bit late in sending this but the holiday I had over Christmas at Lake Como was unbelievable. The hotel is out of this world and the Christmas Day Dinner was exceptional ~ 8 courses commencing at 12 noon and finishing at 4.15pm!! Every guest at the hotel received a Christmas present, mine was a Venetian blue and white bud vase.

All the staff were most courteous and helpful..... and the Tour Manager, Richard, was a delight.

I'm truly hopeful this tour will be repeated this year, because if it is I'll be one of the first to book!!!!

Hello again Denise, That soounds fantastic. I am just wondering if JY use the same hotel in the summer, I really like the look of that holiday.

Regards, Margaret :thumbup:

Auntie D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Margaret wrote:

'Auntie wrote:

Hello again Denise, That soounds fantastic. I am just wondering if JY use the same hotel in the summer, I really like the look of that holiday.

:)

Morning, Margaret,

I think they do a Lake Como in the Summer but at a different hotel. If you get in touch with Ben "Ask Your Editor" in the Community section, he'll be able to help and give you good advice.

Good luck.

Denise

:thumbup:

Auntie D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Margaret wrote:

'Auntie wrote:

Hi Margaret,

Was informed yesterday that this holiday is running again this year, so I wasted no time in booking ~ room with balcony and lake view, well worth the extra.

If you look on the "Ask Editor" under "Lake Como at Christmas" correspondence between Ben and myself, there is a description of the holiday, trips, etc. which would give you some idea of the holiday as a whole.

The brochure isn't even printed yet but if you decide to go for it, when you ring quote Code SXICO.

I'd be interested in your reaction.

Good hunting.

Denise

:P;)